I've been hesitant to really give out planned dates because honestly, we
don't know. Between work and the holidays, we're pretty busy and any date we
put on there would probably be optimistic.

However, I can say that one of the last big pieces we want for this release
is now up for review. It's large and may have some regressions, but once
that's in we can start preparing to release our alphas/betas as per the

Right now, Review Board is pretty stable. We try to keep SVN stable since so
many people use it, but one can never guarantee it. However, I'd say if you
wanted to upgrade, now's not a bad time. Feel free to wait though until we
release our first official alpha/beta.

Christian Hammond - [EMAIL PROTECTED]
VMware, Inc.