This is certainly an option.

There's been enough demand for custom policy support such as who can see
what, so think we'll be looking into this for 1.5. For now, the multiple
servers approach should work fine. We're doing this at VMware currently.

Christian Hammond - [EMAIL PROTECTED]
VMware, Inc.

On Fri, Dec 5, 2008 at 1:00 PM, Martin <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> you could configure multiple review boards under different locations
> which is to be configured in apache.
> The only thing they would share is the apache and the mysql server.
> On Dec 4, 2:36 am, Martin <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> > Okay. I just wondering better to have the functionality to avoid
> > security issue.
> >
> > These teams can not access each others' code repository.

To post to this group, send email to