You could create a new review with a body_top set to the text you want. The
path in question is:

/api/json/reviewrequests/<review_request_id>/reviews/draft/publish

Available POST data fields are "shipit", "body_top" and "body_bottom".

Another thing would be to create a review request draft, set a change
description, and publish.

What I'd like to see at some point is the ability to enter a message when
choosing "Set Submitted" or "Discard." This would be exposed in the API, and
would remove the need for reviews or review request drafts.

Christian Hammond - [EMAIL PROTECTED]
VMware, Inc.