When you type in the summary, do you leave the field open or do you hit
Enter to save it, or do you just hit Publish?

There's a long-standing bug where sometimes the fields don't get saved if
you don't explicitly hit Enter to save them. This is being fixed as part of
a large change I have up for review.

Christian Hammond - [EMAIL PROTECTED]
VMware, Inc.