From: reviewboard@googlegroups.com [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
On Behalf Of Christian Hammond
Sent: Friday, December 05, 2008 3:53 PM
To: reviewboard@googlegroups.com
Cc: Matthew Chang
Subject: Re: Summary lost

When you type in the summary, do you leave the field open or do you hit
Enter to save it, or do you just hit Publish?

There's a long-standing bug where sometimes the fields don't get saved
if you don't explicitly hit Enter to save them. This is being fixed as
part of a large change I have up for review.

Christian Hammond - [EMAIL PROTECTED]
VMware, Inc.