Hi Christian,
We did follow those instructions and I thought the first account we
had was non LDAP , We are still having a hard time configuring LDAP
( As logs do not tell us whats happening)  and suddenly while doing
this I log out and log in the, non LDAP Admin password seems to have
stopped working.

Thanx & Regards