Hi Christian,
Thanx for the prompt repsonse. My colleague had already created one
more instance of the review board. As you suggested I created a user
with name that would not exist in the company and then again
configured  LDAP and faced the same issue, luckily my other friend was
logged in and I asked him to revert the LDAP configuration and it
worked. Not sure why thats happening.

The second part on LDAP , here is my company's sample user data. dn:
uid=John, ou=active, ou=employees, ou=people, o=company.com. Can you
please tell me  the entries for the LDAP Configuration ? There is no
way for me to test :( as logs also does not seem to print anything.

Thanx & Regards
-Deepak