Hi Deepak.

Unfortunately, I have very little experience with LDAP and honestly can't
tell you what is needed for the configuration. LDAP support was provided by
other people. Hopefully someone else can verify that string for you.

As for the admin account not working, it's unclear what is going on, but
there was some code in our LDAP support that was sort of iffy, so I changed
it a bit with the hope that it will work better. Unfortunately, it didn't
make the nightly build, but I'm about to spin a new one that should be ready
in about 25 mins. With any luck, it will fix your problem.

Christian Hammond - [EMAIL PROTECTED]
VMware, Inc.