The first part of that (the "/repos/!svn/..." is internal to SVN.

It sounds like either your base diff path is wrong, or your repository URL
is wrong. The configured repository URL should be the very root of your SVN
repository, and the base diff path should be the path relative to that where
you generated your diff.

For example:

Repository URL:
Base diff path: /trunk/foo

I'd generate the diff in the local SVN checkout in the directory that
represented "/trunk/foo".

I recommend using post-review, as it hides this all from you and makes it
easier to post review requests and keep them updated.

Christian Hammond - [EMAIL PROTECTED]
VMware, Inc.

On Mon, Dec 8, 2008 at 12:23 PM, Peter Tan <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Hi,
> I have been stuck in this error message for a while. When clicking
> "View Diff" on a review request, the following error appears:
> FileNotFoundError: The file '/eng/trunk/oboe/Oboe.xcodeproj/
> proj.pbxuser' (r312) could not be found in the repository: '/repos/!
> svn/bc/312/eng/trunk/oboe/Oboe.xcodeproj/proj.pbxuser' path not found
> I can't figure out where /repos/!svn/bc/312 comes from? Can anyone
> shed some light?
> thank you very much
> -Peter

To post to this group, send email to