Hi,

I am having a small issue integrating post-review with P4V in the
Windows systems.

I've installed python2.6, setuptools, simplejson and GNU diffutils.

Here is the problem I've renamed post-review to post-review.py(so that
it gets associated automatically) and when i run it in command line
with the appropriate arguments, it works perfectly well.

But when I import it into P4V and run the same command, it says not
able to execute the command:

C:\python2.6 %C  --p4-client $c --p4-port $p

I can see in the P4V command window the arguments getting populated
properly :

C:\python post-review.py 8624  --p4-client New_DepotView --p4-port
xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx:1999

What am I missing here.. ?