Hi,
We are almost set to deploy the Review Board , one last and
significant step is email configuration. Can anyone point me to simple
sendmail or Postfx configuration?
We also tried exim which seemed simpler but for some reason we are
getting  the error "unroutable address". Not sure what we are missing
in the configuration. We are able to telnet to the port 25 of our
comapny's exchange server. The MX entry lookup works fine from the
machine. Any help would be appreciated.

Thanx & Regard
-Deepak