Hi there,

I'm in the process of choosing between Review Board and Google
Rietveld.  I tend to like RB more, because it doesn't force the
development group to have a Google account, but just do everything
based on our existing user space. However, Rietveld includes a Python
script in order to create 'issues' that is really handy (so we don't
have to connect to RB and create the issue by filling the form). It
automatically makes a 'diff', and it can be configured via command
line options.

Is anything like that available in RB? Thanks guys!!!!!!