Hello,
I have started using reviewboard to check if we can use it in our
project and it appears to be amazing tool.

However I am having some problems regarding C/C++ highlighting.
Generally the highlighting appears to be on but for some keywords that
are highlighted by pygmentize program I am not able to see highlight
in the review diff... I tried to turn on the guess option in
diffutils.py but that did not work either. What could be the cause
here? Am I missing some setting?

Thanks!

Bart