Ah good :) Wanted to make sure, because some people do try to use it for
production purposes and then run into problems.

Let me know what the results are with DEBUG = True and a modern SVN. If it's
still broken, look at one of the pages and see what paths it's using for,
say, CSS files. That may help to debug this.

VMware, Inc.