You can run "sudo python setup.py install" to install a production copy.

If you're doing pure development, you can just copy settings_local.py.tmpl
to settings_local.py, set the stuff inside, run ./devserver.sh in the
reviewboard directory and connect to the IP shown.

Adding a bugs field to the dashboard is probably going to be really easy.
It's a simple subclass of a Column (see reviews/datagrids.py) and an entry
in the right DataGrid subclass.

VMware, Inc.