This is something I'd like to add down the road, but right now there's no
method for doing this in Review Board.

What we do at VMware is we have a mailing list with all engineers
subscribed, and we use that to notify people of downtimes.

Sorry I can't give you a better answer than that.

Christian Hammond -
VMware, Inc.

On Thu, Dec 18, 2008 at 1:23 AM, Nithin Sujir <> wrote:

> I want to notify my users of scheduled downtime. How do I do that? I
> looked in the admin pages but couldn't find anything obvious.
> Thanks,
> Nithin.

To post to this group, send email to