I am directly making changes in the installed version and not using
SVN checkout.
Well I removed the .pyc file (actually renamed it to some other,
thinking it should work)  and then restarted apache but the changes
were not picked. I confirmed this with the modified time of the .pyc
file earlier but after renaming, new .pyc was not created.

Changes that I am making are particular to our use only. Like
1. Only the request submitter  is allowed to view 'Set Submitted' on
the review page. Reviewers can only provide their comments and then
approve by clicking 'ship it'

2. Once approved by all reviewers, only the request submitter can post
this into our tracking system which I think is an internal tool for
us. The report will directly get attached to the bug system. This is
basically just a separate form with all the fields filled from the
request and then automatic form submission using Javascript.

3.  Some installation steps provided for the client side to use 'post-
review.py' which asks for the bug ID first.

Thanks,
Kunal