I am really loving the memcache feature. But one minor issue I have is
that the first time I do 'View Diff', it gets the file from the
perforce repository. Since our perforce system is using a distributed
server environment, if it misses the perforce cache, it has to get it
from the remote location. This makes the diff take upto 10-15 seconds
the first time.

Is there a way to make reviewboard get all the files when a review is
submitted and not when the 1st time 'View Diff' is clicked? That would
put them in the cache and be really fast even during the 1st diff.