I started a perl interface to review board's web services.  Consider
it alpha.  It's available on CPAN here:

I've written a command line client using it and we've been using it
here at Yahoo! for a few weeks.  We're fairly happy with it.  It's
fairly Yahoo-ized right now, so I can't release it, but this is
somewhere for you to start.