Hi Christian,

Nice work for new ui! However bugs spotted. Upgraded our testing
server 30min ago, new ui looks great except:

1. according to bug #656 Opera should be able to click on file name to
jump to diff. In previous version when I click, the browser trembles a
little and keep on top, and now the browser just keep still, as if I
didn't click. IE is OK.

2. There are something wrong in star toggling scripts. When I go to /
r/, there is a script error on line 211, which is
The new star script only works in dashboard, not here. Both IE and

3. When viewing any diff in IE, no matter review quest or diff view
(espcially diff view), CPU is always close to 100%. Opera is OK.

4. The browser should break very long line into several short lines to
fit screen. However now in IE long lines are not broken, and the whole
window is a wide mess. I can hardly provide a screenshop since it's
very very wide. Opera is OK.

5. Some strange black box appear in diff view in IE, most time
surrounding the title of diff for each file. Randomly, and usually
only occur at the first file diff block. Opera is OK.

6. There is a "view" button in comment dialog,however I spotted that
when I click it, the browser didn't position precisely at the comment,
because the new "Loading" box will change page height dynamically, and
the position is lost.

I can reproduce these for several times so I guess they really exist.
If you need any more details, please let me know, glad to help.

Testing environment:
Django 9690
Djblets 11923
RB 1651
Opera 9.63
Server, browser and memcached are all cleared.

Terry Zhong