Hi Christian,

Thanks for the reply!

I've downgrade to some old version to test, like 1641 and 1577.
When I upgraded to 1652, the result is:
1 closed (strangely, must be old cache somewhere)
2 closed
3 Rev1577 and rev1641 indicate that this CPU issue was there long ago,
however the new script (1652) occupies really a lot MORE of CPU, Opera
was good because it handles scripts much more efficiently than IE.
Currently IE7 cannot operate smoothly on diff view for the super lag
by CPU. Back then, IE can do it and have CPU around 70% to 80% but not
the new one. The test client has a 1.4G single core CPU, I believe
that you didn't notice it because you use a powerful enough
workstation. Should my mates ask my boss for new PCs? :-)
4 Indeed it's old, why didn't I noticed that...
5 Yeah, I like it, I was wondering if it's something unintended :-)