Neat! :)

I AM using an older one, but when I try to update, this happens:

# easy_install Djblets
Searching for Djblets
Best match: Djblets 0.4.dev-20081228
Processing Djblets-0.4.dev_20081228-py2.5.egg
Djblets 0.4.dev-20081228 is already the active version in easy-
install.pth

Using /usr/lib/python2.5/site-packages/Djblets-0.4.dev_20081228-
py2.5.egg
Processing dependencies for Djblets
Finished processing dependencies for Djblets

As you can see, I still get the version from the 28th...
Is there something I don't know here? I'm really new to this :)