Alright, so this works perfectly fine in my copy of Djblets. It's possible
that the change didn't make the last nightly (even though it certainly
should have). If that's the case, just wait another half hour or so. The
next nightly should spin and 20081230 should fix it.

A couple more things to verify though:

1) Are you using rb-site to install/maintain the site? If so, did you do
rb-site upgrade /path/to/site?
2) Does clearing the browser cache help?
3) If the above two are not the problem, open up
/path/to/site/htdocs/media/djblets/js/jquery.gravy.js and see what's on line
588. It should be:

            .keydown(function(e) { e.stopPropagation(); });

VMware, Inc.