I have a small problem with my ReviewBoard installation. I think it
might be caused by a suboptimal apache2 configuration, but I'm not
sure how to fix it.

I have to put a symlink like so:
#cd /usr/lib/python2.5/site-packages/ReviewBoard-0.9.dev_20081228-
#ln -s /var/www/review-board/conf/settings_local.py settings_local.py

If I don't I get the error message:

Unable to read settings_local.py.

Please see http://code.google.com/p/reviewboard/wiki/GettingStarted
for help setting up Review Board.

It's a minor nuisance, I know, but if someone knows how to fix it, I'd
appreciate it :)

My site config looks like this:

<VirtualHost *:80>
        ServerName review-board.dansupport.dk
        DocumentRoot /var/www/review-board/htdocs

        # Error handlers
        ErrorDocument 500 /errordocs/500.html

        # Serve django pages
        <Directory "/">
                Options FollowSymLinks

        <Location "/">
                PythonPath "['/var/www/review-board/conf'] +
['@djangodir@'] + ['/home/pbeets/Web/django_projects'] + ['@pythondir@/
djblets'] $
                SetEnv DJANGO_SETTINGS_MODULE reviewboard.settings
                SetHandler mod_python
                PythonHandler django.core.handlers.modpython
                PythonAutoReload Off
                PythonDebug Off
                # Used to run multiple mod_python sites in the same
                PythonInterpreter reviewboard_review-board

        # Serve static media without running it through mod_python
        # (overrides the above)
        <Location "/media">
                SetHandler None

        <Location "/errordocs">
                SetHandler None

        Alias /media /var/www/review-board/htdocs/media
        Alias /errordocs /var/www/review-board/htdocs/errordocs