Hi Christian,

The /r/{review_request_id}/diff/raw works from the web browser. But
when I try to access it using the json API I get the following error:

Unable to access
(404). The host path may be invalid

And so is the case with /r/{review_request_id}/diff/{diff_revision}/
raw/ -- works in browser but errors in API access.

Unable to access
(404). The host path may be invalid

Is there any other API available that I'm missing.