Christian Hammond wrote:
> I agree that Commit is more standard. We can make this change in the
> public UI, but the API and database will have to remain Submitted. I'm
> not loving the inconsistency there, but there's not a great solution
> to that.
How much work would it be to make the UI dynamic... change the wording
for submit/commit/whatever depending on which VCS you're working with?

It's pretty low priority, but here at Pillar we use Perforce, and my
team is already a little antsy about the UI changing at all.

To post to this group, send email to