Sorry you ran into this. I have some code I just put into Djblets SVN that
will hopefully help recover from this. I need to add bullet-proofing to
prevent saving a SiteConfiguration from the admin UI, though. In the future,
you should go to the Settings page to change these paths.

You can try the following to fix your install. Just in case, back up your
database first.

1) Run: rb-site manage /path/to/your/site shell
2) Type:
>>> djblets.siteconfig.models import SiteConfiguration
>>> siteconfig.settings = eval(siteconfig.settings)
>>> siteconfig.save()

This will hopefully fix your setup. If not, let me know. (It's 3:20 AM here,
so I won't be up much longer).

Christian Hammond - chip...@chipx86.com
VMware, Inc.