Hi everyone.

I'm working on a full administration guide for Review Board, and would like
to know some specifics about people's configurations.

Specifically I'm interested in:

* Installation and configuration details you had to figure out while
installing on Windows, Solaris or MacOS X.
* Server-side setups for Git, Bazaar, Mercurial, and Perforce.
Synchronization strategies, special Perforce configuration, etc. Anything
relevant that we don't already document.
* Really anything else that's been confusing that you would like documented
better (along with how you solved it, please).

Feel free to send these directly to me if you like. It might be nice to have
discussion on some of this, though, so that people can share deployment
strategies and figure out what's ideal.

Christian Hammond - chip...@chipx86.com
VMware, Inc.