I followed the getting started guide.  Everything is running smoothly
but I don't get any application running.

So my siteroot in apache is /var/www/htdocs

I configure it to /var/www/htdocs/reviews

go through the setup and set it to it's own IP, apache,
file cache, mysql.  Database installs fine, everything goes smoothly.
I change the ownership to www-data, added the conf file via a2ensite
(same as ln -s).  mod_python is installed and running fine - I have
trac on the same machine running fine.

When i visit it just shows the directories instead
of running the application

I tried installing it down to /var/www/reviews and putting in an Alias
and <Location /reviews> and changing the conf file but I get file not

I think there is something wrong with apache somewhere or do I need to
checkout the SVN files into some directory?  If so I thought rb-site
is meant to grab the latest egg and run it from python-2.5/site-
packages/ ?

review apache conf:

<VirtualHost *:80>
        DocumentRoot /var/www/htdocs/reviews/htdocs

        # Error handlers
        ErrorDocument 500 /errordocs/500.html

        Alias /reviews "/var/www/htdocs/reviews/htdocs"

        # Serve django pages
        <Location "/">
                PythonPath "['/var/www/htdocs/reviews/conf'] +
                SetEnv DJANGO_SETTINGS_MODULE reviewboard.settings
                SetHandler mod_python
                PythonHandler django.core.handlers.modpython
                PythonAutoReload Off
                PythonDebug On
                # Used to run multiple mod_python sites in the same
                PythonInterpreter reviewboard_reviews

        # Serve static media without running it through mod_python
        # (overrides the above)

        <Location "/media">
                SetHandler None
        <Location "/errordocs">
                SetHandler None

        Alias /media /var/www/htdocs/reviews/media
        Alias /errordocs /var/www/htdocs/reviews/errordocs

Apache info:
Apache/2.2.9 (Ubuntu) DAV/2 SVN/1.5.1 PHP/5.2.6-2ubuntu4 with Suhosin-
Patch mod_python/3.3.1 Python/2.5.2 mod_ssl/2.2.9 OpenSSL/0.9.8g
Server at Port 80

My default Apache config:

<VirtualHost *:80>
        ServerAdmin webmas...@localhost

        DocumentRoot /var/www/htdocs
        <Directory />
                Options FollowSymLinks -Indexes
                AllowOverride None

        <Directory /var/www/htdocs>
                Options FollowSymLinks MultiViews +Indexes
                AllowOverride None
                Order allow,deny
                allow from all
                AddHandler mod_python .py
                PythonHandler mod_python.publisher
                PythonDebug On

        ScriptAlias /cgi-bin/ /usr/lib/cgi-bin/
        <Directory "/usr/lib/cgi-bin">
                AllowOverride None
                Options +ExecCGI -MultiViews +SymLinksIfOwnerMatch
                Order allow,deny
                Allow from all

        ErrorLog /var/log/apache2/error.log

        # alert, emerg.
        LogLevel warn

        CustomLog /var/log/apache2/access.log combined

    Alias /doc/ "/usr/share/doc/"
    <Directory "/usr/share/doc/">
        Options Indexes MultiViews FollowSymLinks
        AllowOverride None
        Order deny,allow
        Deny from all
        Allow from ::1/128

Any help appreciated - I've been trying for hours...