My server ran all the way, no complains, and days ago after I upgraded
it to new UI, I tested a lot except "update attached diff". Now this
function is broken, magically. Whatever I write into "base path" and
"file", the two fields say "This field is required". I look into the
code but find no errors. I manually set "required=False" into those
two fields, and this time the file field says "The Key 'path' is not
in ''". I can't figure that out.

Even I downgrade to Djblet 11919 and RB 1643, I still can't update
diff! The procedure completes greatly but the new diff is just not

I need help.

Django 1.0.2
Djblet 11926
Review Board 1660