server.sh simply calls manage.py.  There's been some discussion of this, and
Christian may need to correct me, but this is a single-threaded webserver.
It's never undergone the optimization that a real web server like apache or
lighttpd has.  Being single threaded, it's going to be slow as all-get-out,
and you don't really want more than one person to run it at a time... kind
of killing the point of reviews.  If you're on ubuntu, it's really easy to
install apache, something like (I'm doing this from memory, and it's been a
while, so it may need some jiggling to get exactly right, but not much):

sudo apt-get install apache2 libapache2-mod-python

then copy apache-modpython.conf.in from the contrib/conf directory in
reviewboard into /etc/apache2/sites-available (I'm not sure, but the new
install process might do this for you)

the last step is to enable your new site:
sudo a2ensite apache-modpython.conf.in
sudo a2dissite default # this is the default site... we don't want it
sudo /etc/init.d/apache2 reload # reload the apache server configuration

HTH

Jeff