Hi Graham,

I'm working on a new set of instructions that's more detailed and will cover
this more.

There should be a apache-modpython.conf or apache-fastcgi.conf in your site
directory's conf/ directory. Copy this into your
/etc/apache2/sites-available directory, naming it after your site. In this
example, we're going to call this "reviewboard.conf".

Do something like the bleow as root:

$ cd /var/www/reviewboard/conf
$ cp apache-modpython.conf /etc/apache2/sites-available/reviewboard.conf
$ cd /etc/apache2/sites-enabled
$ ln -s ../sites-available/reviewboard.conf .
$ /etc/init.d/apache2 restart

The default setup should mostly work though you may have to edit that conf
file for your IP. But start out giving that a try and see where it goes.

Christian Hammond - chip...@chipx86.com
VMware, Inc.