I have been trying to setup RB w/ SVN on  Fedora 9 machine. I wanted
to delegate authentication to FedoraDS LDAP, but have been having
quite a few problems.

I am new to Python, and am having problems trying to get the logs to
show up correctly. The following LDAP configuration works for me on
Apache, but for some reason, I am unable to get it up and running on
RB. Any help on this would be greatly appreciated.

Apache HTTP configuration:
AuthLDAPUrl ldap://localhost:389/dc=ad,dc=company,dc=com?uid?sub NONE

Now, how do I convert this to a RB understandable URL?
Forgot mentioning this. I am working with the latest trunk revision: