There's certainly demand for this. We can try to make it a priority for our
1.0 release (which we'll be feature freezing for in a few weeks), but if
someone wants to work on this to speed it along, we'd love a patch.
Basically, we just need a new setting in the admin UI and some wrappers
around the registration form and the link to the registration form that take
it into account.

Christian Hammond -
VMware, Inc.

On Wed, Jan 14, 2009 at 1:17 AM, Raphael Slinckx <> wrote:

> Hi !
> I just wanted to know if there's any way to prevent users from
> subscribing to review-board ?
> I already disabled anonymous users to login, but i wouldn't want new
> users to register through the site.
> For now i just commented the registration controller, but i guess
> there's a better way ?
> Raf

To post to this group, send email to