How do you currently have your site configured? You'll need to in some way
be able to have Apache configuration for any custom subdomains.

If you already have one assigned for you for some certain directory, it's
possible you could put a lot of your configuration in a .htaccess, but I
don't know off-hand whether that would work for sure.

VMware, Inc.