You shouldn't need to touch The rb-site script set that
up for you.

Did you use mod_python with Apache for your setup? If so, then if your
Apache config file is registered with Apache correctly and you've restarted
the server, you should be ready to go.

Christian Hammond -
VMware, Inc.

On Tue, Jan 13, 2009 at 4:04 AM, Taggy <> wrote:

> I had proceeded with the Getting Started from the docs and i have
> copied the apache config .
> where shud the be written to and how do i run the
> app ? (i wudnt mind accessing with a port ) .
> thanks

To post to this group, send email to