Hi,

I've managed to get reviewboard installed but I'm having problems with
the apache configuration. I'm running reviewboard on a Gentoo Linux
server. I've looked through the other threads on th group but all I
can find is this thread,
http://groups.google.com/group/reviewboard/browse_thread/thread/cb348da7ccbf8ca6/cd931815b1b77446
which hasn't been of much use.

My httpd.conf includes the reviewboard vhost config which is as
follows:

<VirtualHost *:80>
        ServerName foo.bar
        DocumentRoot /var/www/reviewboard/htdocs

        # Error handlers
        ErrorDocument 500 /errordocs/500.html

        # Serve django pages
        <Location "/">
                PythonPath "['/var/www/reviewboard/conf'] + sys.path"
                SetEnv DJANGO_SETTINGS_MODULE reviewboard.settings
                SetHandler mod_python
                PythonHandler django.core.handlers.modpython
                PythonAutoReload Off
                PythonDebug Off
                # Used to run multiple mod_python sites in the same
apache
                PythonInterpreter reviewboard_reviewboard
        </Location>

        # Serve static media without running it through mod_python
        # (overrides the above)
        <Location "/media">
                SetHandler None
        </Location>
        <Location "/errordocs">
                SetHandler None
        </Location>

        Alias /media /var/www/reviewboard/htdocs/media
        Alias /errordocs /var/www/reviewboard/htdocs/errordocs
</VirtualHost>

Here's the output from apache error_log
[Fri Jan 16 19:47:19 2009] [error] [client 172.31.20.117] client
denied by server configuration: /var/www/reviewboard/htdocs/

Any suggestions on what to do next?

Thanks