I have an installation from last May that has been running till now. I
want to update to the latest (or close to latest with the new features
such as syntax highlighting). I tried two ways and neither seems to
work. Can anyone help? Thanks!

First, I installed by 'easy_install ReviewBoard', did all the
Second, I made a copy of the old install and did 'svn up'.

In both cases, I imported the data from the old instance by
mysql -u root -p reviewboard < rb_backup.sql

I can log in but got exception:

Exception Value:        (1054, "Unknown column
'reviews_reviewrequestdraft.changedesc_id' in 'field list'")

What do I have to do to fix the problem? How do I migrate the data? Is
'manage.py evolve' going to fix the problem?