I've run rb-site upgrade to try to upgrade an older ~svn1520
installation database. I have the a fresh easy_install installation
from yesterday and copied the old database over, but I ran into the
issue below. How do I get manage.py to run now that I'm on an egg
installation toi debug this? I can't get it to find settings_local.py.

Rebuilding directory structure
Updating database
There are unapplied evolutions for reviews.
There are unapplied evolutions for reviews.
There are unapplied evolutions for scmtools.
There are unapplied evolutions for scmtools.
Project signature has changed - an evolution is required
Project signature has changed - an evolution is required
Installing json fixture 'initial_data' from '/usr/lib/python2.5/site-
packages/ReviewBoard-0.9.dev_20090118-py2.5.egg/reviewboard/scmtools/
fixtures'.
Installed 6 object(s) from 1 fixture(s)
The stored evolutions do not completely resolve all model changes.
Run `./manage.py evolve --hint` to see a suggestion for the changes
required.

The following are the changes that could not be resolved:
In model scmtools.Repository:
    In field 'bug_tracker':
        Property 'field_type' has changed

Thanks,