A few things I need to know first:
1) Is your Review Board install using its own subdomain, or is it in a
directory off a domain?
2) If it's in a directory off a domain, did you specify that directory
during the install?
3) Is this using an existing database?
4) Try running rb-site upgrade on the site again. Does that fix the problem?
5) What do the symlinks look like in your site's htdocs/media/ directory?
Are they pointing to the right place?
6) When you installed Review Board, did you use "setup.py install"?
7) What happens when you install via easy_install?
Christian Hammond - chip...@chipx86.com
On Mon, Jan 19, 2009 at 6:57 AM, roshanpius <roshanpiustho...@gmail.com>wrote:
> Hi ,
> I installed the Reviewboard alpha tar.gz file today and installed an
> instance using rb-site tool as i have been running reviewboard out of
> my svn checkout till now.
> But when i restarted my apache server with the new conf file
> (generated from the rb-site install) and when i tried to login i found
> the page-media garbled. I mean the colors and the general page layout
> is messed up.
> I'm pretty sure it is a minor issue with some media path or
> permissions or something like that.
> What exactly do i need to configure for the media?
> Please Help fast ,lot of people are using it and it is temporarily
> down because of this issue.
> Roshan Pius
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
For more options, visit this group at