Hi

1.I'm not using a domain name as of now, running it directly with an
IP:(xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx).Will get a domain later. But i was running before
with direct IP.
2.As is said, i was running the old reviewboard off the svn checkout
so i didn't have a rb-site installation so "rb-site upgrade" is not
possible.

3.It is using the same old database( i can see all the members as well
as the old review requests, just that the layout is messed).

4.The Symbolic links htdocs/media/ directory(seems to be ok):

drwxrwxrwx 3 www-data www-data 4096 Jan 19 20:05 .
drwxrwxrwx 3 www-data www-data 4096 Jan 19 20:05 ..
lrwxrwxrwx 1 www-data www-data  101 Jan 19 20:05 admin ->
/usr/local/lib/python2.6/site-packages/ReviewBoard-1.0alpha1-py2.6.egg/reviewboard/htdocs/media/admin
lrwxrwxrwx 1 www-data www-data   80 Jan 19 20:05 djblets ->
/usr/local/lib/python2.6/site-packages/Djblets-0.5alpha1-py2.6.egg/djblets/media
lrwxrwxrwx 1 www-data www-data   98 Jan 19 20:05 rb ->
/usr/local/lib/python2.6/site-packages/ReviewBoard-1.0alpha1-py2.6.egg/reviewboard/htdocs/media/rb
drwxrwxrwx 3 www-data www-data 4096 Jan 19 20:05 uploaded

6. When i installed ReviewBoard i used "python setup.py install" and
then did rb-site /srv/www/htdocs/review-board.com

7.For some reason the easy_install had some issues while i was trying
yesterday, it was saying it was not able to. That is why i manually
downloaded the tar.gz files and installed using "python setup.py
install"