Okay, so you're getting a "Forbidden" error with this directory, but the
HTML file for that is missing so it's sending a 404 instead.

What you're seeing is a config error on your server where Apache's user is
unable to access your media directory. The user just doesn't have the
permissions required.

Check to make sure your site's htdocs/media directory (and everything else
in htdocs/) has permissions set so that the Apache user can access it.

VMware, Inc.