The Permissions have been set:

drwxrwxrwx 3 www-data www-data 4096 Jan 19 20:05 .
drwxrwxrwx 5 www-data www-data 4096 Jan 19 20:05 ..
lrwxrwxrwx 1 www-data www-data   99 Jan 19 20:05 errordocs ->
/usr/local/lib/python2.6/site-packages/ReviewBoard-1.0alpha1-py2.6.egg/reviewboard/htdocs/errordocs
drwxrwxrwx 3 www-data www-data 4096 Jan 19 20:05 media