I don't think I modified anything intentionally. I just copied the
sqlite3 database file to the new location. The hint wasn't
particularly helpful, it just stated 'field_type'.

I wasn't aware that there was even anything in ReviewBoard about a bug
tracker. I did build the install from the debian source package which
has a few minor modifications, but it shouldn't affect this. The
schema for the table is:

CREATE TABLE "scmtools_repository" (
    "id" integer NOT NULL PRIMARY KEY,
    "name" varchar(64) NOT NULL UNIQUE,
    "path" varchar(128) NOT NULL UNIQUE,
    "mirror_path" varchar(128) NOT NULL,
    "username" varchar(32) NOT NULL,
    "password" varchar(128) NOT NULL,
    "tool_id" integer NOT NULL REFERENCES "scmtools_tool" ("id"),
    "bug_tracker" varchar(200) NOT NULL,
    "encoding" varchar(32) NOT NULL
);
CREATE INDEX "scmtools_repository_tool_id" ON
"scmtools_repository" ("tool_id");

I tried changing it as well as dropping the table altogether and it
still gives me the same error.

Dan