Hmm... I updated my checkout and managed to get something actually. I
think my problem was using localhost,, computername instead
on my LAN address for the domain name.

I'm now getting the 'manual server updates required page'. The root of
my instance of review board is c:\apacheweb\reviewboard. I ran
' syncdb' (and evolve --execute just for shits) at
this location with the following output:

C:\apacheweb\reviewboard> syncdb
Upgrading Review Board from 0.9 to 1.0alpha2
Installing json fixture 'initial_data' from 'C:\svn\reviewboard
Installed 6 object(s) from 1 fixture(s)

C:\apacheweb\reviewboard> evolve --execute
No evolution required.

I restarted apache and still got the same manual server updates page.
I also tried clearing my browswer cache.

I am running mysql 5.0.67.

On Jan 19, 4:53 pm, Christian Hammond <> wrote:
> Hi Sam.
> Some distros don't provide a sites-available or sites-enabled. In these
> cases, I'd just recommend modifying httpd.conf and append the configuration.
> It sounds like you've tried this, though. Does the Apache error log say
> anything? Also, make sure you have a NameVirtualHost entry somewhere in the
> file that specifies the IP address of the server.
> What do you see when you visit the site?
> Christian Hammond -
> VMware, Inc.
> On Mon, Jan 19, 2009 at 3:38 PM, SamClark <> wrote:
> > I'm trying to serve review board through apache 2.2.10. I just had rb-
> > complete but I don't have the sites-available or sites-enabled
> > directories and it doesn't look like httpd.conf has any mention of
> > either. Should I look for another apache distribution?
> > I have tried pasting the review board config file into my virtual
> > hosts file and uncommenting the virtual host reference httpd.conf in
> > the past with no luck.- Hide quoted text -
To post to this group, send email to