I think the problem may be your version of django-evolution.

Try to:

1) Remove the django_evolution* files/directories in
/usr/lib/python2.5/site-packages (or python2.4, depending on the version
you're using)

2) easy_install --upgrade django_evolution

I think you just have an out-of-date version of this.

VMware, Inc.