On Tue January 27 2009 09:46:50 Christian Hammond wrote:
> The site root should be saved in the generated conf/settings_local.py.
>
> Can you describe the problem you're seeing?
>
> Christian

Since the Location is set to "/", all the hierarchy is served by python, when I
would like ReviewBoard to serve only the given root, for instance "/rb/".
Here is the content created by rb-site:

        # Serve django pages
        <Location "/">
                PythonPath "['/var/www/rb/conf'] + sys.path"
                SetEnv DJANGO_SETTINGS_MODULE reviewboard.settings
                SetHandler mod_python
                PythonHandler django.core.handlers.modpython
                PythonAutoReload Off
                PythonDebug Off
                # Used to run multiple mod_python sites in the same apache
                PythonInterpreter reviewboard_rb
        </Location>

Then I get this error for http://mysite/

Page not found (404)
Request Method:         GET
Request URL:    http://mysite/

Using the URLconf defined in djblets.util.rooturl, Django tried these URL
patterns, in this order:

   1. ^rb/

The current URL, , didn't match any of these.

In my case, shouldn't rb-site set it to <Location "/rb/"> in the apache config
file ? May be should also add "/rb/" in front of the Alias of media and errdocs
?

Regards.
Gilles.