Make sure they've cleared their browser cache and you've cleared the server
cache. A lot has changed.

I strongly recommend moving to rb-site if you're running literally out of
SVN (in other words, if Apache is configured to point to the SVN dir), as
we're going to have to break that with a directory cleanup pretty soon.

Christian Hammond -
VMware, Inc.

On Wed, Jan 28, 2009 at 6:23 AM, roshanpius <>wrote:

> Hi,
> I upgraded my revieboard svn version to 1715 today.
> Now many users are not able to make any comments or add reviewers .
> Even For me unless I use google chrome browser , i'm not able to make
> any comments or add reviewers.

To post to this group, send email to