Hello again!

On Thursday 29 January 2009 05:03:05 Alexey Morozov wrote:
> Certainly the change is rather trivial but since I'm almost unfamiliar with
> LDAP-related things I'd like to hear first that there're no other
> considerations not to add the binding.

Also in http://www.mechanicalcat.net/tech/roundup/wiki/LDAPLogin I noticed
that they use ldap.SCOPE_SUBTREE instead of ldap.SCOPE_ONELEVEL
when performing search-before-bind. This [potentially] could allow a more
flexible LDAP trees (and I've found already this is useful on some LDAP
configurations) but since I don't completely understand all consequences, I'd
like to ask if it's worth doing.

Yours respectfully,
Alexey Morozov