I installed Review Board to /rb on my server and it's working so far. But all of my other sites are now not accessible. For example if I go to /trac, which is my Trac development environment, I get:
Page not found (404) Request Method: GET Request URL: http://mybox/trac Using the URLconf defined in djblets.util.rooturl, Django tried these URL patterns, in this order: ^rb/ The current URL, trac, didn't match any of these. You're seeing this error because you have DEBUG = True in your Django settings file. Change that to False, and Django will display a standard 404 page. Is there something I need to change in Django to override this? Thanks --~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~ You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "reviewboard" group. To post to this group, send email to [email protected] To unsubscribe from this group, send email to [email protected] For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/reviewboard?hl=en -~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---
