I installed Review Board to /rb on my server and it's working so far.
But all of my other sites are now not accessible. For example if I go
to /trac, which is my Trac development environment, I get:

Page not found (404)
Request Method: GET
Request URL:    http://mybox/trac
Using the URLconf defined in djblets.util.rooturl, Django tried these
URL patterns, in this order:
^rb/
The current URL, trac, didn't match any of these.
You're seeing this error because you have DEBUG = True in your Django
settings file. Change that to False, and Django will display a
standard 404 page.

Is there something I need to change in Django to override this?

Thanks